How much does treatment cost?
These are the standard rates for treatment:
Standard Therapy sessions: $150.00/hour
Psilocybin-assisted therapy sessions: $165.00/hour
Do you take insurance?
Not at this time. We can provide a Superbill for you to seek reimbursement from your insurance provider.
Will this therapy impact my VA benefits?
August Awareness WILL NOT communicate with the VA regarding your treatment. All records are confidential and you can engage in treatment anonymously.
How long does the treatment take?
8 to 10 hours of treatment over a period of 14 days for a single treatment.
What should I expect?
- To complete online assessments and in-person assessments to target treatment
- 2 hours of non-assisted preparation for the assisted sessions
- 3 to 5 hours of assisted treatment to include Physical Therapeutic intervention
- 1 hour non assisted post-session processing
- To be provided with the medication at no charge. We share the medicine to assist the practice.
It is our goal to provide practical, client-friendly interventions: Treatment times and dosing are dependent on the severity of the symptoms presented.
A minimum intervention may be accomplished in a 6-hour intensive while more complicated issues may require additional work over a longer period of time.
Take the Next Step Toward Healing
We provide CONFIDENTIAL AND ANONYMOUS treatment for PTSD, trauma, depression, anxiety, and substance abuse disorders. If you are ready to seek relief from suffering or just want more information about psilocybin-assisted psychotherapy, please contact me.